Welcome to “Divya Quran Sandesham”
All praise be to Allah (ST) the Sustainer of the universe. Who said in His Book?
" Indeed, there has come unto you from Allah a Light (Prophet Muhammad) and a plain Book (the Quran)."
Quran is the only Divine book in the world which, in more than 1430 years is in its original form without any alterations. And it will be in its original form till the Last Day. As Allah (ST) has mentioned in His Book:
“ Verily We, it is We, Who have sent down the Dhikr (The Quran) and Surely, We will guard it (from Corruption).”
Surah Al-Hijr, 15:9
Our beloved Prophet (SAS) Said:
“Even if one word [of Allah (ST) has reached you] coming from me, convey it to others.”
That means it is not only the responsibility of the religious scholars to convey the message of Allah (ST) to others; but it is the responsibility of each and every Muslim to convey the message of Allah (ST) to others, as much as he knows.
Muhammad (SAS) is the last Messenger of Allah (ST) and so the Quran is the Last and final revelation of Allah (ST) for the World, as mentioned in the Quran,Surah Al-Asr, 103:3
" Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience."
So, it is the duty of each and every Muslim - who seeks Paradise - to spread the message of Allah (ST) to others as much as possible.
The view of the scholars is that, it is not possible to translate the Glorious Quran completely and exactly in to any other language. Because each Aayath can give more than one kind of message, which is correct and valuable. In a translation only one idea can be translated at a time. Another thing is that only the translation of the literal meaning of the word is not correct. It can lead to serious mistakes and jeopardize the purpose of the translation to convey the Message of Allah (S.T.). If one is able to learn the Language of Jannah, it is much preferred, but it is not practicable for every one. Even those, whose mother tongue is Arabic, have to take the help of Ahaadees and explanatory notes of the scholars, to understand the message of the Quran. But the basic message can still be given in the translations from which one can save himself from the Hell-Fire. That is why the scholars (Ulema) - who were objecting strongly to the translation of the Quran in to other languages – have agreed for the translation of the Quran, with a view to spread the final Message of Allah (S.T.) to all Human Race, which is the duty of each and every Muslim.
Till now the Quran has been translated in to 102 languages.
So we have tried our level best to convey the message of the Glorious Quran, in Telugu, under the Title, “DIVYA QURAN SANDESHAM”. May Allah (ST) accept our efforts.
In PDF formThe “Divya Quran Sandesham,”
is available on various web sites, such as: (1) www.qurancomplex.org
of the King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex, Madinah Munawwarah. (2) www.islamhouse.com
; (3) www.understandquran.com
Dr. Abdul-Raheem Moulana
Translator, DIVYA QURAN SANDESHAM
Chairman, AL-FALAQ Educational and Charitable Trust (AFECT)
Some of the noteworthy features of this Telugu translation titled "DIVYA QURAN SANDESHAM
- This translation of the Glorious Quran in to Telugu Language is unique, because, it is a direct translation from Arabic in to Telugu. The other Telugu translations, so far done are the translations of - Urdu translations - of the Quran.
- This translation has been reviewed by 5 Ulema.
- This translation is also printed and distributed by the “King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex” Madinah Munawwarah, the place, where the First copy of the Glorious Quran was compiled.
- For each Arabic word a different Telugu word is used. All the Arabic words are translated.
- The Pronoun ఆయనis only used for Allah (ST), where ever indicated. For Prophets and Angels the word అతనుis used. For others అతడు / వాడుare used.
- As much as possible the use of Punctuation, Gender, Number, Direct and Indirect speech etc. are used. The continuity between the Aayaath is maintained giving a smooth flow of matter.
- For other details see the Foreword (తొలిపలుకు) written in the beginning of the Quran.